Small & Intimate Weddings | Shropshire Wedding Photography
Honestly, I would hate to be planning a wedding right now! The ever changing rules, the financial uncertainties both personally and also with wedding suppliers, not to mention the health of all those around us who ultimately we just want to protect. The latest rules on numbers at weddings means a maximum of 15 people in England will now be allowed to attend a wedding ceremony and sit-down reception in a Covid safe environment; with the new rules lasting potentially for another 6 months.
But what if you really have your heart set on getting married this year? Let's look at the positives.....
- There's likely to be more late availability at some fantastic venues.
- From a photography point of view, there will be more time to focus on some great couple shots at your chosen venue/ location.
- Suppliers are quite honestly desperate for your business right now, the wedding industry is on its knees!
- Small weddings are intimate, romantic and it's kinda special that only your closest loved ones will be there.
- You get to plan another party (and wear the dress again :o) ) at some point in the future, and what a party that will be!
- You get to see out 2020 as a married couple as hoped and intended, and you can look back at this year with some of your best memories ever!
The coming together of two people who love each other is always a cause for celebration and the 'party' element of the wedding day and the celebrations with our friends and family can still happen at a later date. If you decide to go ahead with a wedding over the next few months, I'm offering a small and intimate wedding package (for upto 15 people) which includes;
- Bridal party getting ready shots (subject to Covid group restrictions)
- Ceremony Shots - we can work together to decide how you want these to be photographed, dependent upon your numbers
- Family/ Friends Shots - family groups, individual shots, candid and formal
- Bridal Couple Shots
- Reception venue photographs to the beginning of your meal (I'm flexible on speeches too if these happen at the beginning of the wedding breakfast meal!)
- All done within Covid guidelines
- All photos supplied via download, edited and high resolution jpegs, with full print release.
If you would like to find out more information or to discuss availability and booking, please get in touch with me here.